Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Kansas City and Surrounding Area
Kansas City Pulmonology is seeking an employed pulmonologist to expand their presence in communities outside of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Lead the pulmonary outreach program with the primary responsibility of growing an outpatient practice in the outreach community of Clinton, MO
- Coverage includes a mixture of telemedicine & on-site clinics
- Ability to cultivate relationships with the local community of referring physicians and patients
- Pulmonologists describe this opportunity as one that would be both rewarding and challenging given the prevalence of lung cancer and other pulmonary conditions
- Board certified or board eligible in pulmonary critical care
- Eligible for state licensure in Missouri
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Research Medical Center:
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in Kansas City and Surrounding Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly