Nephrology Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for a nephrologist to join an established private practice of eight nephrologists in the Kansas City metro.
- Incoming candidate will be a part of a busy and established, full service (including nocturnal HD, critical care, interventional) nephrology practice with partnership opportunity
- Partners describe the practice culture as a cohesive-family oriented practice setting affording the incoming physician work/life balance
- 1:8 call coverage
- Quick ramp due in part to excellent referral base and supportive physician community
- Tenured support staff with engaged, supportive administration and CEO leadership team
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Opportunity for partnership
- Comprehensive and full benefits package provided
About Research Medical Center
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
- Practice features five clinic locations in the Kansas City metro
- Recipient of the National Exemplary Practice Award by the Renal Physicians Association, a prestigious award granted to practices for demonstrating outstanding care for patients
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Apply for Nephrology Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly