Employed Pulmonary / Critical Care
Capital Regional Medical Center is seeking a pulmonologist to assist them with growing their employed network.
The incoming physician would be part of a larger employed network of physicians that includes primary care and specialists located throughout the community.
About the Opportunity:
• Mix of outpatient pulmonary medicine, inpatient consults / ED coverage and critical care medicine
• Additional opportunities for interventional pulmonary procedures (navigational bronchs, EBUS) available but not required
o 2 weeks in the pulmonary medicine – clinic and pulmonary procedures
o 7 shifts of ICU coverage managing critical care patients, consults and ED needs. ICU shifts may not be consecutive and run separately than 2 weeks in pulmonary clinic.
• Rotate with another physician
• Board certification / Board Eligibility in pulmonary and critical care medicine.
• MD or DO
This is an employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group which offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
• PTO and CME time / allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice
• Strong support system
Capital Regional Medical Center, located in Tallahassee, Florida is a 266 all-private bed facility. In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City for the 2nd time. In 2019, Southern Living Magazine recognized Tallahassee as "One of the South's Best Cities." As the State Capitol, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and just a short drive from some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches. Join a community where you can work and play!
Apply for Employed Pulmonary / Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly