CARDIOVASCULAR SURGEON: CVICU Intensivist
Banner University Medical Center – Phoenix (BUMC-P) A Top-Ranked University in Heart of Phoenix
The Division of Surgery at Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and Banner University Medical Group is recruiting BC/BE physician to join its current academic faculty team from the divisions of cardiology, cardiovascular surgery and vascular surgery. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician with proven clinical skills, academic experience, and operational leadership to join a fully staffed, fully supported team on the campus at Banner University Medical Center in Phoenix.
- BC/BE and fellowship trained with 3-5 years’ experience and have an established track record with operative experience in a full range of Cardiovascular surgical procedures
- Leadership skills and experience to lead a high priority and growing clinical program
- Academic experience with the desire to work with residents and actively involved in research
- Work Schedule: 1 full day clinic/week, 3-4 days in OR
- Call Schedule: shared with other physicians (can be taken from home)
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to treat a diverse patient population
BUMC-P is a 733 bed, Level I Trauma facility. As the largest and one of the most comprehensive tertiary care facilities in Arizona, BUMC-P provides a full complement of subspecialties including cardiac care, transplant services, oncology, high-risk obstetrics, CARF certified stroke, head injury and general inpatient rehabilitation, epilepsy center, Alzheimer’s Institute, and outpatient clinics on campus in primary and specialty care. BUMC-P is a nationally recognized academic medical center, highly regarded for its expertise to treat some of the most complex medical cases. It is the new home for medical discoveries, thanks to our partnership with the University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix. BUMC-P has been cited for 12 years as one of America’s “Best Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and is consistently rated as a “Best Place to Work” in Arizona.
Banner Health offers an industry-leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family including:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Sign-on bonus/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME plus allowance
- 401(k) w/matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans
Submit your CV and letter of interest for immediate consideration, to: email@example.com For questions, please call Joanna Wilkes, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-4521. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.