Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians ONLY
Join HNI Healthcare’s life-saving Intensivist team at Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Hospital in sunny Panama City, Florida. We are seeking full-time/PRN Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians to join our team. This position is open to J1 Visa candidates.
**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A PHYSICIAN**
- $20,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation package
- FREE CME
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
About the Program
- Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Hospital is completing a $47 million renovation with 185 private patient rooms and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Level II Trauma Center
- 24 Bed Open ICU
- Flexible Schedule 7 on/7 off
- 2 Intensivists Days (on-call nights)
- 1 APP Day/1 APP Night
- Cerner Electronic Medical Record System
About the Panama City Community “Where Life Sets Sail”
- With world class beaches and a water-sport paradise, its residents work hard and play hard.
- A thriving live-music scene, international touring acts, and Broadway shows are found any night of the week as this city grows into a mecca for both the performing and visual arts.
- On Wednesday nights, many local eateries partake in the Music Matters initiative and host live music for guests.
- The city retains the quaint fishing village feel with progressive amenities and extracurriculars.
- The Bay School District which serves Panama City has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Florida.
- Art, science, and history museums are open for all ages. The Science and Discovery Center offers interactive science and natural history displays, live reptiles and a nature trail.
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a health culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physicians ONLY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly