BC / BE Gastroenterologist
Regional Gastroenterology Associates of Lancaster (RGi) is seeking 2 gastroenterologists to join our practice in July 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and respected single specialty GI practice located in scenic Lancaster Pennsylvania with the potential for early partnership.
RGi has been serving the residents of Lancaster County and surrounding communities for over 45 years. Our 24 board-certified gastroenterologists and 10 advanced practice providers make up the largest and most experienced gastroenterology practice in Central Pennsylvania.
Our practice provides the full spectrum of gastrointestinal services including advanced therapeutic endoscopy, ERCP, EUS, Barryx and cryotherapy, manometry, video capsule endoscopy and prolonged pH/impedance studies.
RGi is an affiliate of US Digestive Health (USDH), a strong, physician-led, professionally managed specialty group. It is the fastest growing GI management services organization in Pennsylvania.
- BC/BE Gastroenterologist
- Must obtain and maintain a PA medical license
- Proficiency in endoscopic procedures including colonoscopy and upper endoscopy
- Advanced endoscopy (ERCP) skills preferred
- Inpatient rounds and call at local hospitals
- Clinic hours in one of our four convenient office locations.
- Endoscopic procedures at our two state of the art integrated out-patient procedure centers and hospital facilities
- Guaranteed salary with incremental upside and incentives
- Two-year partnership opportunity in the practice and to acquire ownership interests in the Endoscopy Center(s)
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including retirement and profit-sharing Plan
- Opportunities for participation in clinical research and educating residents and medical students
- In house Infusion Suites, Pathology Lab and Imaging
- Propofol anesthesia provided by CRNAs
- On call responsibilities limited to 10 weeknights and 7 weekends per year
- Established patient base
- Collegial environment
- Dedicated CME time and funds
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage
- Relocation Allowance
- 6 weeks of PTO and 8 Holidays per year
- Great work life balance
- Opportunity to live and work in Lancaster County with its excellent school systems, diverse residential neighborhoods and convenient access to numerous local and regional cultural events, outstanding dining, outdoor recreational activities and sporting events.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Dr. Dale Whitebloom at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 869-4600.
Apply for BC / BE Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly