Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Join HNI Healthcare’s life-saving intensivist team at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas in quaint Port Arthur, Texas. We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care Intensivists to join our team. This position is open to J1 Visa candidates.
- $20,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- FREE CME
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
About the Program
- 204 licensed bed facility
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 24 Bed Open ICU
- 12 dedicated ICU beds to medical; 12 dedicated ICU beds to surgical/CV
- Average daily census: 14-16 patients
- 12-hour shifts: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. with dedicated telehealth to cover nights
- 1 physician rounding during the day
- Leadership Opportunity – Medical Director Role
- Cerner Electronic Medical Record System
About the Port Arthur Community
- Boating Enthusiasts for freshwater and saltwater; Port Arthur is a mecca for sailing and powerboats in SE Texas.
- Lovers of nature, history, good food and community are welcome!
- From saltwater estuary fishing in Sabine Lake to bird watching in the Sea Rim State Park, this is an outdoor lover’s dream.
- Port Arthur is a veritable buffet of cuisines from Cajun gumbo and TexMex, to Italian and farm-to-table.
- This diverse, family-oriented city offers activities for every member of the family!
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a health culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
The VitalsMD® Technology Advantage provides clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly