Radiology - Diagnostic/Body Cross Sectional Opportunity
MD/DO Radiology Diagnostic/Body Cross Sectional
Metro Health University of Michigan Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible full-time Diagnostic Radiologist with strong MRI interpretation skills. The ideal candidate should be proficient in all aspects of body imaging including Body MRI, CT, ultrasound and nuclear medicine including PET/CT s.
Radiology Practice Features
- Work alongside a team of diagnostic and interventional radiologists, as well as hospitalists, surgeons, oncologists and pathologists
- Opportunities for program collaboration, mentorship and research with University of Michigan Health Systems
- Extensive primary care referral network
- Full benefit package
- Malpractice coverage
About Metro Health University of Michigan Health
Integrated Healthcare System
Metro Health serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan and beyond. In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, Metro Health has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. We also provide a community clinic for the under-served and student health clinics on the campuses of Grand Valley State University and Aquinas College. With more than 500 physicians on staff, Metro Health provides a growing number of specialty health services, including cancer treatment, heart and vascular, neurology, pulmonology and others. Many are members of the Metro Health Medical Group.
The recent agreement to develop The Cancer Network of West Michigan, a joint venture between Mercy Health and Metro Health University of Michigan Health, leverages the combined resources and capabilities of the two West Michigan health systems and Michigan Medicine, the academic medical center of the University of Michigan. The Cancer Network of West Michigan encompasses three West Michigan campuses including: Metro Health located in Wyoming, Mercy Saint Mary s located in Grand Rapids and Mercy Muskegon located in Muskegon.
- University Affiliated Hospital
- Located in beautiful West Michigan
- 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Affordable housing
- Supportive community with good public and private schools
Apply for Radiology - Diagnostic/Body Cross Sectional Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly