The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is seeking board certified/eligible generalists. The Birth Place at Sinai Hospital is an integral part of the Baltimore community performing 2,000 births annually. We have a Level 3 NICU supported by our team of Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists for high risk pregnancies.
Sinai serves the people of greater Baltimore as well as national and international patients. It is a nonprofit teaching hospital with an ACGME accredited residency program providing training for more than 140 residents and 400 medical students yearly. With 483 beds, Sinai is the largest community hospital in Maryland.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is looking to build upon our established practice
- Well established team of 8 OB/GYN’s, 2 APP’s, and 16 residents (4 per year)
- Provide the highest level of expertise in complete prenatal and postnatal care and the latest gynecologic surgeries
- Robust Divisions of Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology provides patients with a full range of advanced GYN care
- Ability to do robotic surgery is considered an asset as the department has robotic surgery supported with DaVinci Xi
- Block time for OR cases
- Laborist program which provides support for the labor and delivery floor
- Approximately seeing 20 patients per day
- 30 hours a week clinical time and 10 hours of teaching/administrative time
- Enjoy the reward and challenge of teaching future OB/GYNs in our ACGME certified residency program
- Employed position with excellent base salary and RVU bonus
- Office hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm with one day per week hours of 12pm – 7pm
- Rotating call schedule
- EMR: Cerner
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately
- MD or DO from an Accredited Medical School
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Successful completion of an ACGME approved residency program in OB/GYN
- Ability to Successfully obtain a MD medical license & DEA license
- Expertise in robotic and minimally invasive GYN surgery a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
New graduates encouraged to apply!
This opportunity offers many perks including full benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), free parking, 403(b) retirement plan, 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan, CME allowance of 5 days a year, Life Insurance, comfortable doctors lounge stocked with drinks and snacks, and employee discounts. LifeBridge also has discounted memberships for our employees at our 70,000 square-foot award-winning Health and Fitness center!!
Apply for OB/GYN Generalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly