Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
We are currently seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Maternal-Fetal Medicine sub-specialist to join our community partner, California Maternal Fetal Medicine in Sacramento, CA. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join this premier practice and work closely with an experienced MFM/Medical Genetics provider.
- Outpatient prenatal ultrasound services
- Outpatient and inpatient MFM consultation services
- Equal share of call coverage with the current MFM physician (almost entirely phone calls)
- No prenatal care and no deliveries! We are contracted with a hospitalist group who admits all high-risk pregnant patients, and deliver them when indicated
In addition to clinical responsibilities, the candidate will have the opportunity to teach rotating medical students from the 2 local medical schools. The successful candidate will also work closely with our Board of Directors to expand our services to the southern suburbs of Sacramento, and will have the opportunity to ultimately assume the role of a site director.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Efficient and works well with others
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Can continue the incredible dynamics of our premiere practice
- Has the ability to function in a consultative role
- Has expertise in obstetrical ultrasound, including NT certification
- Must qualify for Licensure by the Medical Board of California
- Must qualify for privileges at the Dignity Health System hospitals.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with first-year income guarantee, and the ability to switch to productivity in year two
- Generous signing bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K with matching
- CME allowance
- Health, life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
About California Maternal Fetal Medicine:
California Maternal Fetal Medicine is the premier Maternal Fetal Medicine center in Northern California. We have a state-of-the art facility of brand new equipment, providing unmatched experience to all our patients. California Maternal Fetal Medicine offers the entire spectrum of MFM services including:
- Advanced obstetric ultrasound (including nuchal translucency and nasal bone assessments)
- Fetal echocardiography
- Amniocentesis, chorionic villous sampling, and fetal transfusions
- Prenatal genetic counseling, with on-site phlebotomy for genetic testing
- MFM consultation (outpatient and inpatient)
- Telemedicine services
- Call coverage to the Dignity Health system hospitals in Northern California
Our main center is located in a beautiful northern suburb of Sacramento. The new office will be in the dynamic southern suburbs of Sacramento. California Maternal Fetal Medicine is AIUM certified, and is a California state-approved Prenatal Diagnosis Center (PDC).
About Dignity Health Hospitals:
Our Sacramento hospitals are equipped with two Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs), located at Mercy San Juan Medical Center in Carmichael and Methodist Hospital in the south area of Sacramento. These units have the most technologically advanced equipment and specially trained staff to care for infants who are premature or seriously ill. In the event of a premature birth, our neonatologists (physicians who specialize in premature and high risk babies) are ready to care for the tiniest of newborns.
About the Community:
As the capital city of the state, Sacramento is the star on the map of California - where you will find cultural attractions to inspire you, cutting-edge cuisine to impress you, history to enrich you and surprises to put a smile on your face. Venture out in any direction and you'll see why Californians are so fond of saying, "California begins here."
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly