Interventional Pain Opportunity in Central Florida
Interventional Pain Physician Opportunity in Summerfield, Florida serving the Villages an hour north or Orlando.
Discipline: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) Physician Opportunity in Summerfield, Florida
The Orthopedic Institute (TOI), the leading private practice group in Florida, is hiring for a fellowship train interventional pain physician to join our team in our very attractive Summerfield, Florida location.
- Physiatrist should have a medical license in good standing and be BE or BC in ABPMR or Anesthesia
- Completed or in process of completing an Interventional Pain Fellowship
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in a Musculoskeletal focused clinical practice.
- All scheduled patients
- Lucrative partnership-track role
- Competitive compensation including a share of ancillary profits and equity ownership
- Relocation allowance
- 20+ year stable practice experiencing steady growth
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off etc.
About the opportunity with The Orthopedic Institute (TOI):
- We are the leading private orthopedic group in Florida with 45 physicians across more than 10 offices
- TOI is looking add an interventional pain physician to an existing pain practice that has developed an excellent reputation and has tremendous excess demand.
- The primary focus for the position will be about 80% Interventional Spine Injections as well about 20% peripheral joint and nerve injections.
- Established patient base with a busy practice located in one of the fastest growing areas in the nation.
- Robust infrastructure and support
- No partner has left TOI except for retirement
Summerfield is an appealing family friendly community dotted with many beautiful lakes. It is centrally located and convenient to both the Atlantic and Gulf Coasts of Florida with easy access in less than an hour to Orlando International. Ideally located only an hour from downtown Orlando for big city attractions without having to deal with the day-to-day big city problems.
Please send email to Ed Mackay VP of Physician Recruitment for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (727) 418-5696
Apply for Interventional Pain Opportunity in Central Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly