Full-Time, Days (Shift 1), Days
Req. Num. 201453
We currently have a full-time opportunity for an Interventional Gastroenterologist to provide coverage to the Far Rockaway Peninsula based out of a local Queens, NY affiliate site, performing clinical duties at two hospitals for specialty & diagnostic gastroenterology screening services. You will be working with a large integrated healthcare system which is expanding and offers stability along with a full, complete benefits package. Become part of a 455-bed, state-of-the-art facility using the latest medical advances and techniques.
- Full Time Clinic practice with days a week blocked for procedures
- Shared weekly call rotation with outside support
- Competitive compensation package and a stimulating work environment: Full benefits including health coverage, dental, vision, CME, LTD, STD, 403b
- Base salary
- Must be a fellowship-trained physician with either an MD or DO degree – Board Certified in the specialty with a valid NY State medical license
This community and the surrounding areas offer major amenities for you and your family!
- Short commute to the coast with world-famous beaches
- Close to NYC and international airports