New Hospitalist Group at Wilson Health - Ohio
Fedko Emergency Physicians (FEP) is an independent, physician-owned Emergency Medicine & Hospitalist group. We are pleased to announce the availability of both full time and part time hospitalist physicians at Wilson Health in Sidney, OH.
- Wilson Health – 71 bed community hospital
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- VERY Competitive Compensation as Independent Contractor
- Easily accessible with a short drive from Dayton, Columbus or Cincinnati.
- Travel reimbursement will be considered for non-local candidates
- New EMR and Dragon dictation
- Average daily census of 15
- Block Scheduling; 7 on/7 off. However, we are flexible.
- APP coverage in-house at night (Physician on back call)
- Open CCU – 7 beds
- Physician should be comfortable with vent management
- ED and Hospitalist team managed by Fedko Emergency Physicians
The ability to be a team player and work cohesively with one another is what sets our group apart. In return, physicians get higher than normal compensation and flexible scheduling made by a physician and not a scheduler. We write our schedule 3-4 months in advance.
We are in the process of accepting CVs and scheduling confidential interviews. To apply for this position, email your CV directly to FEP@emrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact Allison Haley at 972-656-0563 for more information.
Apply for New Hospitalist Group at Wilson Health - Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly