Intensivist Opportunity in Snellville, Georgia
We are seeking two critical care fellowship-trained physicians to join us at Eastside Medical Center in Snellville, GA.
- Fellowship in critical care medicine with board certification within five years of program completion
- Board certified in internal medicine, pulmonology, or anesthesiology
- Experience in improving quality measures
- Comfortable with average census of 14-15 patients per day
- Schedule consists of 12-hour day coverage with phone coverage in the evenings
- Competitive compensation with flexible staffing models
- Full-time employment consisting of 15 (12-hour) shifts per month
- Health, dental, life, disability insurance
- Professional development program with leadership training and CME allowance and days
- Stock options with 401k with company match
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Eastside Medical Center has been a healthcare leader for more than 39 years providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties.
- Eastside is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, robotic surgery, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, urgent care, and 24-hour emergency care at two locations.
- With over 500 board certified physicians, 1,200 employees and 400 volunteers, Eastside is committed to providing our community a healthcare system of excellence.
- Full Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, The Joint Commission's 'Gold Seal of Approval' for quality and safety in disease-specific joint replacement care, and the Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award for superior performance in patient safety.
- 12,000+ annual admissions and 66,000+ annual ER visits.
- ICC Healthcare employs over 350 providers in 46 programs and continuing to expand
- Last year, ICC's providers had over 240,000 patient encounters nationwide
- We are part of HCA Healthcare, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 184 hospitals and approximately 2,000 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom.
Apply for Intensivist Opportunity in Snellville, Georgia
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly