Seeking Bariatric Surgeon for San Antonio Private Practice
Methodist Healthcare is assisting with recruitment efforts for a Bariatric surgeon to join a well-established independent group.
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Bariatric Surgery
- No call
- Robotics available
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits: including health, vision and dental insurance
- Paid malpractice, including post-employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Relocation assistance
- The San Antonio MSA has grown by 11.75% between 2010 and 2016 and is predicted to increase an additional 8.12% by 2021.
- Great restaurants and over 240 parks and 150 miles worth of walking, hiking and biking trails to help burn off all the delicious food SA has to offer.
- Family friendly - home to the San Antonio Spurs, major theme parks, and several museums.
- No state income tax, tort reform, and a lower cost of living than the Texas and national average.
Apply for Seeking Bariatric Surgeon for San Antonio Private Practice
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly