The Center for Rheumatology, LLP. is actively recruiting for a Rheumatologist to join our private practice. The Center for Rheumatology, LLP is the largest rheumatology practice serving upstate New York for the diagnosis and care of individuals with arthritis, osteoporosis, autoimmune and musculoskeletal diseases. The Practice is also the Upstate leader in the research for new treatments for these disorders. As the major regional center in this rapidly evolving field, our mission is to be a Center of Excellence in the diagnosis and care of individuals with rheumatic diseases, in the development of new treatments, and to make ourselves a resource in the education of our patients, the medical community, and the public at large.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated rheumatologist to join our growing team! In this position, you will play a key role in diagnosing and treating arthritis and other diseases of the joints, muscles, and bones. You will conduct research to determine the cause and find better treatments for helping your patients fight and overcome these disabling and often fatal diseases.
- Large existing patient population as well as extensive new patient referrals.
- Physician assistant/Nurse Practitioner support staff, experienced medical assistant and RN services.
- Hospital and/or teaching opportunities available.
- Pharmacist, X-ray, Blood Lab, and Patient Advocate on site.
- Biopsy Clinic, and Diagnostic Ultrasound services offered.
- Fully supported Electronic Health Record system and compliance services.
- Satellite office and continual strategic expansion.
- Large income potential with productivity bonus.
- Outstanding benefits package including family health, dental, 401K, profit sharing, generous vacation time, relocation assistance, and CME stipend.
The Capital District/Adirondack Area boasts some of the most beautiful scenery and historic sites in America. Enjoy the area’s diverse communities and cultural resources, abundant recreational opportunities, and world-class businesses, colleges, and universities. Located only three hours from major metropolitan areas, New York, Boston and Montreal, the Albany region is a fast-growing, small city with much to offer.
Help us continue to build the Northeast's Center of Excellence in the diagnosis, treatment and research of full-spectrum rheumatologic diseases.
Please Send cover letter, CV, resume and salary requirements.
Include contact information and best times to reach you.
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly