Join well establish hospice and palliative carte program in Palm Beach, Florida
No state income tax!
The Palliative Care Physician provides consultation in palliative care, symptom and supportive care to meet the needs of the patient as requested by the referring physician. Prescribes medications, orders diagnostics and treatments according to patients palliative care needs and in collaboration with the referring physician. Prepares and maintains accurate patient records, charts and documents to support the medical practice and reimbursement for services provided. Educates facility staff, co-workers and the community on all aspects of palliative care services. Supervises palliative care nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Qualified candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with two years experience, licensed to practice medicine in the state.
- Advanced and ongoing training in palliative medicine, diagnostics skills, symptom management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the interdisciplinary team concept.
- Reliable transportation, current state driver s license and automobile insurance required.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine board certified or board eligible preferred but open to expereinced primary care physicians with hospice and palliative care expereince.
Please note, the program is seeking physicians that are Board Eligible/Certified in Hospice & Palliative Medicine (AAHMP) or expereinced primary care physicians with proven hospice and palliative care expereince.
Contact Avery Poe for details
Apply for Join well establish hospice and palliative carte program in Palm Beach, Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly