Pediatric Intensivist Physician
Dedicated to family-centered Care, the Children’s Center at Presbyterian encompasses both inpatient and outpatient services for specialty pediatric care. Our dedicated Pediatric intensive care, pediatric inpatient unit, including an exclusive oncology floor, NICU and a thriving multispecialty clinic are all co-located at our flagship campus in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our comprehensive program also includes Child Life services, that provide activities, socialization, therapy and other services for children and families. Rachel's Courtyard – a colorful, whimsical playground in the sky extends from the hospital's sixth floor pediatric unit.
We are seeking a Pediatric Intensivist to join our team of 7 other Pediatric Intensivists.
- Vital program in an established and growing, dynamic and fully integrated non-profit healthcare system.
- 24x7 hospitalist and Intensivist services provide 116 beds combined among NICU, PICU and pediatric unit.
- 21 bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit cares for our PICU, CVICU and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology inpatient population.
- ECMO Program.
- Systemwide EPIC electronic medical record system
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs, and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Presbyterian.
Please contact Susan Camensich at (505) 923-8718 or by email at email@example.com for more details.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Apply for Pediatric Intensivist Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly