OHSU Colorectal Surgeon Position
Oregon Health & Science University, Department of Surgery, is seeking an experienced colorectal surgeon to join its Division of GI & General Surgery. The position requires a strong commitment to patient care, research and teaching.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- General Surgery with a focused commitment to Colorectal Surgery.
- To develop curriculum, educate students, residents, fellows and clinic staff in general and colorectal surgery.
- Participation in Department of Surgery teaching conferences and rounds. Applicant will prepare and participate in lectures to medical students, residents, and other medical professionals on campus and regionally.
- Applicants will be expected to pursue scholarly activities to include research, which is most favorably represented as extramural funding, and regular publication of original manuscripts in peer reviewed medical journals.
- Applicant must be willing to participate in outreach activities with community hospitals including limited clinical care and quality initiatives.
- Applicant must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in General Surgery and Colorectal Surgery.
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation, contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply you can access the position at
For additional questions please reach out to Mark Valadez at email@example.com.