Phoenix Urology in Arizona
A premier physician group that offers state-of-the-art treatment and services is seeking a qualified urologist for an exciting opportunity in Phoenix. The incoming physician will enjoy a remarkable quality of life while working alongside top-echelon, highly regarded providers.
- Enjoy a tremendous amount of autonomy
- Monday–Friday 8–5 schedule
- Low-stress position with no surgery or outpatient responsibilities
- Ability to perform hospital consults and surgeries
- $400,000 guaranteed base salary
Community Information — Live and work in beautiful Phoenix!
With serene desert gardens, breathtaking landscapes, award-winning dining, and much more, Phoenix offers a remarkable quality of life to families and individuals alike.
- Enjoy year-round sunshine and warm temperatures
- An outdoor enthusiast’s dream—endless opportunities for golfing, hiking, and mountain biking
- An array of amenities, including an international airport, a thriving downtown area, and professional sports
- Breathtaking scenery all around, including South Mountain Park, Camelback Mountain, and Desert Botanical Garden
- Convenient access to California, Mexico, Lake Mead, and Las Vegas
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Apply for Phoenix Urology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly