Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Willow Creek Women's Hospital is seeking a board certified/board eligible Obstetrics/Gynecology physician!
- Hospital employed position joining established single-specialty practice located on Willow Creek Women's Hospital campus
- Anticipated call 1:2 for the practice
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist group will serve as call back-up
- Ample office space available at clinic located on hospital campus
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital is Northwest Arkansas’s only dedicated women’s hospital offering a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24-hour, onsite neonatology coverage. MFM physician support also on-site.Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #8 “Best Places to Live” recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Fayetteville, Johnson, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over 520,000
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and healthy economy
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Compensation Package May Include:
- Competitive salary with production bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Education stipend for physicians finishing training
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics & Gynecology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly