Emergency Care Management Virtual Care Physician
Completes virtual care assessments for KP Georgia members via chat. These positions support the initiative to provide virtual care to the KP Georgia members.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Provides evidence-based care for members via chat
- Provides appropriate advice for members
- Responsible for staying updated on all departmental and organizational policies/procedures
- Attends training and CME sponsored by department
- Proactively stays up to date on evidence-based medicine
- Effectively communicates with team members and lead
- Maintains above average documentation and coding practices
- Models the behaviors of the "Permanente Clinician" to other team members
- Possess intrinsic motivation to solve problems for members
- Respond to chat inquiries within target time windows
- Remain engaged with members throughout their chat time
- Document visit, plan of care, diagnosis, and patient instructions, all visible to the patient through open notes
- Performs required number of shifts as outlined, including weekends and holidays
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Consistently supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Kaiser Permanente's Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and Kaiser Permanente's policies and procedures.
- Access to protected health information (PHI) will be limited to the minimum necessary required to effectively perform your job.
- Physician must be Board certified
- Demonstrates sound clinical knowledge and judgement
- Demonstrates collaborative/team-oriented work style
- Ability to use virtual care platforms
- Above average user of HealthConnect
- Excellent technical, computer and typing skills
- Excellent communication and clinical skills
- High degree of empathy
- Experience as a family medicine, internal medicine, or emergency medicine physician
- Experience in virtual care
- Physician must be Board certified or Board eligible with Board certification within 24 months of eligibility
Apply for Emergency Care Management Virtual Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly