Geisinger, a nationally recognized leader in innovation and quality care, is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our team at Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital in Shamokin, PA.
Become a member of the Geisinger team and provide high quality, patient centered care at Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital; with affiliation to the GI fellowship, interventional endoscopy and liver transplant programs close by at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA. Geisinger Shamokin Hospital is a 70 bed hospital with two endoscopy rooms and a GI clinic supported with an advanced practitioner. Call will be shared with the physicians in Danville assuring a sustainable work life balance. The supporting staff work together as a family.
At Geisinger, our Gastroenterologists:
· Enjoy ample opportunity for professional growth including teaching fellows, residents and medical students, as well as participation in clinical and endoscopic research as faculty of the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
· Fully integrate with our robust electronic health record (EPIC)
· Work closely with mature multi-disciplinary teams; including Hepatitis C and Inflammatory Bowel Disease with imbedded pharmacists on each.
We are proud of the support we provide:
· Competitive starting salary with sign-on loans (bonus) available
· Excellent benefit package, including paid relocation, malpractice with tail coverage, ample paid time off, generous CME time/allowance of $3500 /15 days, and much more
There’s a reason Geisinger is a national model of integrated healthcare. It begins with our people: about 32,000 employees who, like you, share an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality and the highest level of patient care. We want you to love what you do and to help us continue to transform healthcare for our region and nation.
ABOUT GEISINGER: Geisinger is a physician-led health system comprised of approximately 32,000 employees, including nearly 1,800 employed physicians, 13 hospital campuses, two research centers, and a 583,000-member health plan. Geisinger is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care. In 2017, the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine became the newest member of the Geisinger Family.
Interested candidates please apply at Geisinger.org/careers or contact Deanna Reed, Senior Provider Recruiter/Geisinger, at: email@example.com
** Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. *Domestic partner benefits not applicable at Geisinger Holy Spirit.
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly