Staff Physician- Employed- Salaried- Geriatrics- CCRC
Position Title: Staff Physician- Employed- Salaried- Geriatrics- CCRC
Location: Tinton Falls, New Jersey (Seabrook)
SUMMARY: Physician will diagnose and treat geriatric patients in the medical office, nursing home and hospital settings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts patient assessment, examinations and treats patients in a variety of settings.
- Order diagnostic tests, consultations, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnose conditions.
- Attend patients in medical office, nursing home, assisted living
- Administers or prescribes treatments and drugs.
- Coordinates care with outside physicians, rehab providers, other facilities, as necessary.
- Participates in activities to promote the growth of the practice.
- Communicates with patients, their families and other providers to ensure high quality care, including discussions on end of life issues.
- Participates in quality assurance, peer review and other administrative activities.
- Documents services provided in medical chart and for billing purposes.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other physicians, nurses, medical assistants, administrative personnel and managers.
- Supervise and direct midlevel providers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a medical degree from an accredited program, completion of a primary care residency program, with Board Certification in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice. Requires a minimum of 3 years medical practice experience.
- Prefer candidates with geriatric fellowship training.
- Applies principles of logic or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems. Deal with nonverbal symbolism in its most difficult phases. Deals with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
No direct reports
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must obtain and maintain current medical license in the State, Federal and State controlled substance certificates, Board Certifications, and hospital privileges.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: ONE LOCATION-
Clinic Practice (outpatient) as well as onsite SNF/ALF/LTC
Monday- Friday 8-5PM with weeknight and weekend call on rotation
APPLY ONLINE: Medprovideropps@erickson.com
Apply for Staff Physician- Employed- Salaried- Geriatrics- CCRC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly