Einstein Physicians Philadelphia is seeking to add a full time Transplant Nephrologist to its urban academic medical center. New graduates welcomed.
Einstein Healthcare Network has provided compassionate, high-quality healthcare to anyone in need since 1866. We began with what was, in the late 1800's, a remarkable and forward-thinking creed: to provide medical care to "the sick and wounded without regard to creed, color or nationality." Our primary mission remains true to the founders’ intent. With our more than 500 employed specialty and primary care physicians, Einstein is able to provide the full spectrum of service to our community, from primary though quaternary care. Our primary service area is North Philadelphia whose population has significant medical needs and other challenges. Einstein is known for its mission of commitment to community and has gained a reputation for excellence, compassion and innovation. Join us; make a difference.
- MD or DO from an Accredited Program – Required
- Completion of an Accredited Internal Medicine Residency – Required
- Completion of an AST-ASN Transplant Nephrology Fellowship - Preferred
- Board Certified/Eligible in Transplant Nephrologist - Required
- Appropriate License and Certifications Required
- Focus on outpatient transplant clinic
- Evaluation of kidney transplant recipients and donor candidates
- Attendance at multidisplinary transplant conferences
- Teaching fellows and residents.
- Inpatient transplant care
- General Nephrology
- Appointments through Sidney Kimmel & Jefferson University School of Medicine
- Shared call
- Salary Commensurate w/ Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- DBP, 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio
- 32 Days PTO
- 5 Days CME
- 12 Days Sick Leave
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Student Loan Repayment
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend - Option
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for Transplant Nephrologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly