Cranial Neurosurgery Opportunity Akron, OH
Cranial Neurosurgery Opportunity – Akron, OH
Summa Health Medical Group is seeking an additional physician to join our growing team of 2 experienced Neurosurgeons at the Summa Health Neurosciences Institute.
Summa Health Medical Group is a subsidiary of Summa Health System, which is comprised of 2 hospitals and over 20 health centers, making it one of the largest integrated Healthcare Delivery Systems in the state. The medical group has 350+ unified, high performing physicians, aligned to create a healthier Northeastern Ohio community.
- Board Certification/Board Eligibility - Neurosurgery
- Desire and ability to do general neurosurgery, with subspecialty interest such as neuro-oncology, epilepsy surgery, or skull-based surgery
- A current unrestricted license or the ability to obtain a license to practice medicine in Ohio
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment
- Employed position offering competitive compensation, benefit package and incentives such as signing bonus, loan assistance, relocation, and CME allowance
- Part of a growing, multi-specialty Neurosciences team with aggressive 3 year work force plan
- Inpatient coverage includes neurohospitalist, neurocritical care, stroke, neurointerventional
- Additional outpatient coverage is developing as well - we offer flexibility for growth in subspecialty areas including headaches, epilepsy, movement disorders, dementia, and neuromuscular disorders
- Research and innovation, along with teaching opportunities available
- Large, established, referral base within the medical group, ACO and community partners
- Epic System’s EMR
- Closed ICU with 6 dedicated neuro beds
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Certified as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center by JACHO
- An AHA Target Stroke Honor Role Elite Plus awardee for tPA administration
- An AHA Gold Plus awardee for quality performance
Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is located within 500 miles of 42 major cities, and surrounded by thousands of acres of national parkland and countryside. As a thriving heartland city Akron provides an ideal living and working environment. The vitality of its people and the unparalleled quality of life offers versatility, a low cost of living, outstanding cultural access and a thriving climate for healthcare, education and business. The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and eclectic dining options. Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Summa Health is a tobacco-free workplace and has a nicotine-free hiring policy.
Apply for Cranial Neurosurgery Opportunity Akron, OH
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly