General, EUS or ERCP Gastroenterology Opportunities in Kansas City, Missouri
Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search for a gastroenterologist to join an established private practice in the Kansas City metro.
- Practice plans to grow to 5 physicians through the addition of a Generalist and Gastroenterologist specializing in EUS/ERCP
- Ideal applicant will have experience and/or training with EUS and ERCP but generalists are encouraged to apply
- Call will be shared 1:4 or better
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Interest in preforming endoscopy daily
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Competitive financial package commensurate with training and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, and malpractice insurance
- CME time and dues allowances as well as vacation time
- Potential for partnership after one year
- Option to invest in local surgery/endoscopy centers
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1,300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women s services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to: Amie Murphy, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship. All inquiries will be maintained in strict confidence.
Apply for General, EUS or ERCP Gastroenterology Opportunities in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly