Adult Medicine Physician
Adult Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician
Mountain Park Health Center’s non-profit care clinics have immediate openings for Adult Medicine or Internal Medicine Physicians. Join a team where patient care comes first! Joint Commission accredited, our Integrated Health Model provides an innovative, collaborative approach to patient care.
Recent graduates and J-1 Visa candidates- we’re looking for you!
- Market Compensation
- Call Schedules to encourage patient relationships
- Schedules that prioritize a healthy work/life balance
- Access to Student Loan Repayment Program
- DEA and Arizona license fees covered
- Medical liability Insurance- FTCA – Tail coverage Included
- CME Contribution
- Healthcare Benefits
Requirements of the Adult Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician:
- DO or MD from an accredited medical school
- Must have Arizona license and DEA
- Competence in all facets of family medicine
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Must have a passion for working with the medically underserved
- Must thrive in a culture of service
All inquiries are completely confidential. Send your CV to swright@MPHC-az.org, or call 602/323-3400 x 1067 today.
Apply for Adult Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly