PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN
Fabulous opportunity for an Interventional Pain Management physician to join an established, high-volume private practice.
Private practice with several locations throughout east Texas
• Interventional Pain Management
• Single physician clinic with APC support
• First-year guarantee plus bonus potential
• Potential for partnership
• Competitive benefits
Enjoy a great quality of life in this small yet growing city in beautiful east Texas, with easy access to metro areas.
• Small town charm abounds in this community that offers a cost of living 15% less than that US average, according to Best Places
• Area attractions include art and music festivals; an annual hot air balloon race; a fine arts museum as well as a variety of options for outdoor enthusiasts, including camping, hunting fishing and more!
If you are committed to excellence, put patients first and have a desire to provide quality care, please call Tonya Hamlin at 469-909-6693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Specialty: Pain Management
Apply for PAIN MANAGEMENT PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly