Immediate Need for Laborist/OB Hospitalist in New York
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits available the 1st day of the month after you are hired, life insurance/disability, 160 hours of PTO, CME, and s retirement plan. They qualify as a non-profit for those who are in those type of loans.
This position is located near a highly sought after area just north of New York City. White Plains provides the ideal combination of urban and suburban flavor. The city offers numerous parks and recreational facilities and a large variety of recreational programming for preschoolers through active older adults. Located in the heart of Westchester County and just 25 miles north of Manhattan, White Plains is 1 of the most accessible cities in the region.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2656948.
- Voted 1 of the most beautiful hospitals in the country
- Hospital census has increased by 30%
- Financially successful with many acquisitions
- New ORs and and new cancer center
- 14 to 15 shifts per month
- Work 12-hour shifts
- Offering occurrence malpractice
- They qualify as a non-profit for possible loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Immediate Need for Laborist/OB Hospitalist in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly