MFM Physician Need in New York
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation that will depend on experience. You will also be offered full scope of comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in New York's picturesque countryside. You can enjoy a host of outdoor activities like rock climbing, hiking, biking, and sailing. The ski slopes, New York vineyards, or the flying museum where you can get airborne in the open cockpit of a 100-year-old biplane are only a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2656951.
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Very full scope of benefits
- Malpractice as well as an Umbrella plan available
- High volume practice
- Large group of OB/GYNs
- Take over a patient base
- Large referral base
- Located near ski slopes and vineyards
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for MFM Physician Need in New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly