OB/GYN Hospitalists Needed in Florida
This employed position offers a competitive hourly rate plus additional incentives/bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME with a $2,500 stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in Tampa, FL with every avenue imaginable for the best of quality-of-life possible. Fine restaurants, theaters, art galleries, shopping, boating, and professional sport venues are yours to enjoy in this exceptional Florida city. You will have access to golf courses, watercrafts, and the perfect weather for both.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2654801.
- Hourly rate plus incentives/bonuses
- 8 OB hospitalists needed
- Full-time positions
- Work 7 to 8,24-hour shifts every 4 weeks
- Trained in OB emergency and handle complicated OB situations
- GYN is triaged through the ER
- Level IV NICU
- Located in Tampa, Florida
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalists Needed in Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly