Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity in Stockton, CA
This hospital-employed position offers a guaranteed salary. You will also receive up to $100k total for relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and student loan repayment. They also offer medical benefits, a life insurance plan, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California's Central Valley. Located close enough to the city or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2656895.
- Up to $100k total for relocation, sign-on bonus, and loan repayment
- Feel secure with a guaranteed salary
- Hospital-employed position
- Work out of 2 hospitals
- 1:6 paid call schedule
- New graduates or experienced surgeons considered
- Board certified/eligible in orthopedic surgery
- Fellowship in sports medicine preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity in Stockton, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly