OB/GYN to Join a Private Practice in California With Generous Salary
This partnership opportunity has a generous base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME with stipend, and occurrence malpractice.
Come live and practice in the Sonoma County. Santa Rosa is a highly sought-after Bay Area in northern California. The area around Sonoma County, California provides easy access to San Francisco, the Pacific Coast, and wine country. You will love calling it home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2655663.
- Partnership opportunity in 2 to 3 years
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 4 days a week in the office and 2, 1/2 days of surgery
- Join another OB/GYN and 2 nurse midwives
- Goal is to hire another physician and midwife
- Cover 2 hospitals with level 3 NICUs and robotics
- 50-50 mix of OB and GYN cases
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN to Join a Private Practice in California With Generous Salary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly