Obstetrics/Gynecology Position in California
This opportunity is offering a $300K guaranteed base compensation for 2 years, then transition to an RVU production model. You will also be offered relocation assistance, an $80K sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, CME, vacation/holidays, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in a safe and upscale college town in northern California. This is a beautiful location with outdoor activities, nearby mountains, and unique national parks. In comparison to the rest of California, housing, and cost of living are much more reasonable.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2656103.
- Hospital-based single-specialty group
- Traditional schedule with 1:4 call
- No competition in the area
- Excellent compensation of more than $300K
- Lucrative sign-on bonus
- Medical benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- Relocation reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Obstetrics/Gynecology Position in California
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly