Reg VP-Mission Integration
- Job Posting Title
Reg VP-Mission Integration
- Job Description Summary
Develops initiatives to ensure the integration of mission and values into the organization in a variety of areas including planning and decision making. Develops short- and long-term mission goals and plans ensuring alignment with broader organization priorities. Fosters awareness of the organization's religious heritage and its application to today's work environment. Coordinates pastoral care services throughout the assigned area and supports spiritual care for patients and their loved ones, employees and physicians. Utilizes metrics and organization vision to lead and direct mission activities.
- Serves as a member of the leadership team providing strategic direction on mission related issues. Works effectively as a team member in a dynamic executive environment in a matrix organization, and promotes teamwork within and across the organization by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem solving skills.
- Coordinates pastoral care services and supports the development of spiritual care.
- Develops education and formation programs regarding Catholic social teaching and the history, mission and values of the Franciscan Sisters of Mary and the organization. Collaborates on leadership formation and employee development.
- Ensures the integration of the mission and values of the organization into the strategic, financial and human resources planning processes, as well as the daily operations of the organization.
- Provides leadership and support to mission awareness teams. Serves as an advisor to management.
- Supports and promotes spiritual care across the system. Promotes healing environments in the tradition of the Franciscan Sisters of Mary.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels are maintained. Guides and develops staff and oversees special projects. Leads the development of pastoral care services in response to changing health care delivery trends.
- Oversees human resource management for the assigned area creating a culture of employee engagement. Ensures HR policies are administered consistently across function. Organizes department through appropriate structure and delegation of functions. Identifies succession planning needs within the team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree
- Fifteen years' experience, with seven years' in leadership
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.