OB Hospitalist - Mercy Hospital Springfield
Mercy Clinic OB/GYN is recruiting an additional OB/Hospitalist to meet growing demand at Mercy Hospital – Springfield, Missouri. The ideal candidate has a diverse skill set in obstetrics including high-risk and complicated patients (with specialty support available). Mercy Hospital Springfield is an 877-bed hospital and a tertiary center for Southern Missouri and parts of Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Our hospital covers an extensive patient population of over 1.5M lives and is the regional leader for obstetrics and infant care at Mercy Kids, our pediatric hospital.
- Competitive compensation with guaranteed hourly rate, production, quality, and recruitment incentives including relocation and commencement bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
- 8-hour shifts plus one hour for documentation – no responsibilities or call while not on shift
- Variety of shifts, hours, and options
- A dedicated group of 7 OB/HOS providing immediate mentors and friends
- Established and thriving OB/Hospitalist program – ready to go day one!
- Large catchment area of over 1.5M lives and approximately 3,400 annual deliveries
- Four Dedicated C-Section ORs with 24/7 Anesthesia In-House
- Significant investment in new technology, renovated L&Ds, long-term expansion plans, and more
- Full range of medical services and specialty support are provided including MFM
- Springfield, regional hub of southwest Missouri and the third largest city in the state, was recently named in the top 10 cities for lowest cost of living in the US by Kiplinger
- A sophisticated medical community located three hours south and southwest of Kansas City and St. Louis and only 30 minutes from Branson
- Three large universities, performing arts center, top school districts in the state, and a variety of cultural, dining, and shopping options
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities: hunting, hiking, camping, rock climbing, mountain biking
- Dozens of area lakes and natural streams accommodate water sports and excellent fishing
- Headquarters of Bass Pro Shops and gateway to the Ozark Mountains and many acclaimed Missouri state parks
Mercy is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system comprised of 40 acute care and specialty hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians across 700 practices and outpatient facilities, and 44,000+ co-workers in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. We are consistently recognized as one of the nation’s top health systems and serve millions annually.
Apply for OB Hospitalist - Mercy Hospital Springfield
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly