OB/GYN Physician needed in northern Colorado
Make Extraordinary Possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic OB/GYN to join our growing team as we provide care for patients in northern Colorado, about an hour north of Denver.
Our team is growing to include 12 physicians and 10 APPs, complimented by an experienced support staff in our practice.
- Call will be 1:6, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Our care team model will allow you to dedicate most of your time to one clinic location.
- Your patients will deliver in beautiful hospitals with access to a variety of pain relief options from nitrous oxide to epidurals, thanks to a strong relationship with our inpatient nursing staff and the anesthesiology team.
- You ll have access to dedicated ORs for C-sections, OR block time on the da Vinci XI robot as well as a general gynecologic OR block .
- EPIC ensures easy access to patient records in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
The ideal candidate will have some practice experience following residency.
At UCHealth, we re looking for those who are talented and inspired those who don t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any qualified applicant with a disability as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician needed in northern Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly