Rheumatology in Pain Medicine
Desert Pain Specialists is looking for a determined, hardworking rheumatologist to join our team. Rheumatologist will play a pivotal role in diagnosing and treating arthritis and other diseases of the joints, muscles and bones. You will also conduct research to determine the cause and find better treatments for helping your patients fight and overcome these disabling and often fatal diseases.
Rheumatologist Duties and Responsibilities
- Treat arthritis, autoimmune diseases, pain disorders affecting joints, and osteoporosis
- Treat soft tissue problems related to musculoskeletal
- Diagnosing diseases of the joints
- Designs customized and individualized treatments, depending on a patient's disease
- Treat other types of diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, back pain, tendinitis and osteoporosis
- Creates treatment modalities based on scientific research
- Work with colleagues and other physicians for multidisciplinary approach to medicine and care of patients
Rheumatologist Requirements and Qualifications
- Must hold board certification after specialized and training
- Obtained and M.D. or D.O. through fellowship programs or specialist registrar positions or DM in India or equivalent programs throughout the world.
- Must have four years of undergraduate school, four years of medical school, an three years of residency, followed by three years of residency, and three years of fellowship training
- 2021 fellowship graduates will be considered.
Apply for Rheumatology in Pain Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly