Physician Plastic Surgeon
To provide total medical care/services to patients as related to their specialty. Services are provided in accordance with the rules, regulations, and policies established by the job descriptions of the State of Maryland, BPQA, AMA, HCFA, and AAMC.
Essential Job Duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Provides patient education and counsel appropriate to the medical needs of the patient.
- Maintains current licensure and continuing medical education credits as required by Maryland State Law.
- Communicates with other physicians about patient treatments/ therapy.
- Takes call for group on scheduled days and refers patients to appropriate specialists as necessary.
- Performs duties in accordance with established routine procedures as set forth by the State of Maryland, BPQA (Board of Physicians Quality Assurance), AMA (American Medical Association), HCFA, and AAHS policies.
Since 1902, we have built upon our legacy as a reliable medical resource for residents of the capital city of Maryland and across four counties and growing. Anne Arundel Medical Center (non-profit) now serves a regional population of more than one million area residents. ,,We are steadfast in our enduring mission to enhance the health of the people we serve. That means providing:
- PATIENTS with compassionate, high quality services that will help alleviate pain, preserve health and extend life.
- PHYSICIANS AND OTHER HEALTH PROFESSIONALS with the best resources and patient care services available in the region.
- THE COMMUNITIES we serve with a full continuum of convenient, cost-effective and accessible services.
- EMPLOYEES with leading-edge clinical, professional and educational opportunities.
Anne Arundel Medical Center is becoming a distinctive teaching institution with Surgery, Internal Medicine and OB/GYN residency programs.
A Vision for Tomorrow
While our service area has grown far beyond the boundaries of Annapolis, our vision remains unchanged: living healthier together.
This vision is shared by a forward-looking group of organizations and individuals whose commitment to integrated health care delivery is creating the future for our patients, our physicians and our communities. We are transforming Anne Arundel Medical Center into "a hospital without walls, where people are connected by information that helps to improve health, wellness and overall quality of life.
Annapolis has been in existence for over 350 years. The city is the capital of Maryland, and was once the temporary capital of the entire United States in 1783. We're home to the United States Naval Academy and St. John's College, a liberal arts college with a history going back to 1696. We're proud of our charming colonial heritage, which stands in contrast to what we have to offer in the way of sophisticated dining, shopping and entertainment. Annapolis is modern and diverse and our lifestyle reflects that.
Life by the Bay
Many people know Annapolis as a center of sailing and boating in the Mid-Atlantic. The area boasts a proud maritime history, with industries like sail making, boat building and fishing still enjoying great success and popularity. We are particularly famous for blue crabs from the Chesapeake Bay, which are coveted by seafood lovers far and wide.
Our hometown is considered the gateway to the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore of Maryland by way of the 4.3-mile long Chesapeake Bay Bridge. On the other side of the Bridge, you'll find the historic towns of Easton and Cambridge. Keep driving and you'll reach the boardwalk in Ocean City, the largest seaside resort in the Mid-Atlantic.
Baltimore, Washington, D.C. &,, Beyond
Maryland is a small state, which means that day trips to surrounding areas are plentiful. Annapolis is part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area, located in the center of the state. We are just 29 miles east of Washington, D.C., 26 miles south of Baltimore, and an easy train ride to New York City. All of these cities offer famous attractions, professional sports, historic venues and so much more.
Beyond the metro area, you'll find many outdoor activities to choose from. You can charter a sailboat, take a ferry across the Bay, or ski Wisp Mountain. Hiking, biking, bird watching, kayaking and horseback riding are also great sources of fun.
There is something for everyone here. We invite you to come and join us!
Apply for Physician Plastic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly