Physician for Post-Acute and IM/Geriatric Patients in San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with bonus potential. You will be offered a sign-on bonus or relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/CME time, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy working San Jose. It is the economic, cultural, and political center of Silicon Valley and the largest city in northern California. Located in the center of the Santa Clara Valley, on the southern shore of San Francisco Bay, it is considered 1 of the most affluent counties in California.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2657490.
- Join a premier health organization to see their patients in Santa Clara County
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule, flexible hours from 8 am to 5 pm or similar
- Mornings are telehealth from home and afternoons for some post-acute or home visits
- Reasonable 6 to 10 patients per day with focus on quality care
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentives, and benefits package
- Must be CA licensed, board certified, and available to start January/February 2021
- Position is available due to the growth of the program
- Rare opportunity right in San Jose, the largest city in Santa Clara County
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Physician for Post-Acute and IM/Geriatric Patients in San Jose, Santa Clara County, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly