Locums Need for Pulmonology/Critical Care in NM
A new locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in New Mexico. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day/night shifts, with call, and available for telehealth. The covering physician must be board certified. You need to have an active NM state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new NM license before this assignment starts.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Call: Yes and telehealth
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Need for Pulmonology/Critical Care in NM
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly