Locums Job in Massachusetts for Anesthesiologist
An established facility in Massachusetts is currently in search of an anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm. The incoming physician must be board certified and have an active MA state medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Massachusetts state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Job in Massachusetts for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly