Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Vermont
Compensation is commensurate with experience and is productivity based and well above median MGMA.
You will enjoy working in this Vermont town, located near the celebrated skiing at Killington and Stratton resorts. This metropolitan area is cradled between beautiful mountains, outdoor recreation during every season, scenic views, and small, friendly, farm communities. Be one of the lucky people who call New England home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2653851.
- Loan repayment offered
- New facility just opened in August
- Looking for a total joints surgeon
- Can do 100% total joints besides call
- 1:6 general call
- Solid orthopedic team
- Board certified or board eligible
- Live near beautiful MT Killington
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Vermont
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly