OB/GYN Need in Southeastern Texas Family-Friendly Community
This hospital-employed opportunity has an income guarantee and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered a medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME with stipend, paid malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in Beaumont, Texas. It is located on the Neches River that provides a lot of outdoor activities. It is approximately 90 miles east of Houston.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To learn more, contact Gregory Giroux at 203.663.9356, or email your CV to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2657987.
- Cover 1 hospital
- 10 to 15 deliveries per month
- 1:5 weekend call, weekdays are shared evenly
- Growth position
- OB to GYN mix is approximately 65-35
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Need in Southeastern Texas Family-Friendly Community
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly