Locums Opportunity in Kansas for Pulmonologist
An exciting locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Kansas. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day/night shifts and call and available for telehealth. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active KS state license. If needed, CompHealth can assist you obtain a KS state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Kansas state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Call: Yes and telehealth
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Locums Opportunity in Kansas for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly