Froedtert & MCW Community Physicians is currently recruiting a full time Pulmonary Physician for the Pleasant Valley Health Center in West Bend and the North Hills Health Center in Menomonee Falls Wisconsin. The West Bend region is located 35 miles north of downtown Milwaukee and 20 miles north of Menomonee Falls, WI. This position is primarily a pulmonary position with limited critical care. The practice is more heavily outpatient focused rather than in-patient. Call for this practice is supported by a virtual ICU provider as well as hospitalists at night. The Froedtert & MCW health network, which includes two community hospitals and one academic medical center, more than 1,600 physicians and nearly 40 health centers and clinics, draws patients from throughout the Midwest and the nation. Froedtert & MCW is the only academic teaching facility offering the H1B visa sponsorship. Enjoy autonomy with the benefit of a large hospital system and an academic affiliation with Medical College of Wisconsin.
Community Physicians offers the following benefits:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefit package with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term disability and potential sign on bonus or relocation incentive.
- CME reimbursement
- 403(B) or 457(B) retirement savings plans
- Malpractice Insurance
- EPIC EMR
- Must obtain Wisconsin Medical Licensure
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (If Board Eligible must obtain certification within 2 years of joining practice)
- Will consider H1B visa sponsorship
For more information, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (262) 649-5158.
If you are already a physician employed by Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin, thanks for being part of the team! Please share this with colleagues you think would be interested in opportunities with us.
Apply for Pulmonary Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly