PeaceHealth Medical Group is seeking a new Urologist to join our practice at the PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center in Longview, WA.If you?re seeking a community-based practice that?s close to big-city amenities and to the outdoors, this practice might be what you are looking for
Why you?ll love the practice:
- Join an established practice of two urologists.
- Call frequency 1:4
- Broad scope of practice including general urology and female urology.
- ASC on site at clinic as well as hospital-based procedures
- 2 Clinic Days/2 Surgery days per week (plus 1 admin day)
Why you?ll love Longview:
- Our Providers are deeply integrated with the community and have a have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- Forbes magazine listed Longview as one of the prettiest towns in America due to its proximity to the Columbia River, Mount St. Helens, and beautiful local parks.
- Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mount St. Helens, and also the never-ending outdoor recreational options in the Pacific Northwest.
- Our town is situated 45 miles north of the Portland metro area and 120 miles south of Seattle.
- Longview and the neighboring community of Kelso have a combined population over 57k, so you?ll skip the trip to the larger cities for your shopping and dining needs.Our area has many locally-owned specialty restaurants and shops, plus national chains such as Target, Macy?s and Home Depot, and a variety of grocery shopping options.
- Longview has affordable, brand new housing well below the prices of the nearby metros.
- We are the headquarters for the Cowlitz Indian Tribe which lends its name to the county.
- Longview was founded near the Columbia River which supports the thriving lumber and marine industries that still exist there today.
- Washington State has no income tax.
- PeaceHealth St. John Medical Center is a 346-bed hospital with Level III trauma center
- Recognized with a Beacon Award for critical care outcomes
- Over 250 active medical providers with most specialty services provided locally to more than 180,000 patients per year
- The service area for this community is over 100k
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,000 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
- EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle
Recently named one of Forbes Magazine?s prettiest American cities and a Tree City USA, is Longview Washington, an ideal location on the Columbia River and next to beautiful forests is just 40 miles north of Portland, Oregon, 2 hours south of Seattle, and a short drive to the beautiful Pacific coastline and year round adventures on Mt Hood, Mt Rainier, Mt St Helens and Mt Adams. Here and in the other Lower Columbia communities served by PeaceHealth, you can enjoy the familiarity of small-town life, the challenge of working in a first-class regional medical facility, and the fun of living close to the beach, close to the mountains, and close to the big-city attractions.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in southwest Washington includes St. John Medical Center, a 193-bed acute-care hospital and Level III Trauma Center, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a group of primary care and specialty physicians with clinics in the Longview area.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits! Click here for details
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly