TEXAS - Scenic East Texas community offers Immediate and Busy Practice for OBGYN
The Texas Recruiters Team is proud to introduce a new Obstetrics and Gynecology opening in a rapidly growing community in the immediate Tyler, TX area. This unique opportunity allows you to join a thriving OBGYN group, take over a busy practice and enjoy a quality of life only found in East Texas. Below are a few of the highlights this opportunity offers:
Join Successful and Supportive team
- Take over the busiest OB/GYN practice in town and enjoy an immediate start.
- There's not an OBGYN on every street corner - so YOU are truly needed.
- Share easy call arrangements with two other OBGYN's.
- Brand new Regional Medical Center boasts an impressive and well -trained medical staff with 24-hour ER coverage and a dedicated Hospitalist Staff. Other specialties include FP, PD, GS, GI, ORS, AN, ENT, etc. Level IV trauma designation.
- Dedicated floor to an all-inclusive Family Birthplace with 5 spacious LDRP's, 7 postpartum rooms, Level I nursery care, dedicated surgical suite, patient training rooms, dedicated lab, complete nursing and support staff including interpreters, etc.
- Spacious and newly remodeled clinic attached to the Hospital with an experienced support team in place.
- Complete support from Administration, Medical Staff, and the loyal Community.
Live and Play in the Most Scenic area of Texas
- Live in a growing and popular 'Family Focused' community just outside of Tyler, Texas.
- Breathe in the relaxing and fresh East Texas air and see millions of stars at night.
- Enjoy boating, kayaking, hiking, fishing, etc on the local picturesque Lake with over 1,300 acres of water play area!
- Affordable housing options in new, gated subdivisions, historic sections of town, on the lake or on 100+ acres and be within 10 minutes of your office.
- Attractive school districts to choose from including private school options.
- The Tyler area offers unlimited shopping, dining, and upper-level educational options, etc.
- Minutes to Tyler. Easy access to Dallas.
Above Average Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Autonomy
- Annual Salary of at least $350,000.00+. Negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits package with insurances, PTO, CME, etc.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds including benefits that come with employment as well as full autonomy in building and developing YOUR practice.
- Sigh-on Bonus and Relocation Package.
- Educational Loan assistance. (call for details)
To learn more about this opportunity or to view a Practice Profile, please give me a call at the phone number below or forward your CV to email@example.com. You can see more Obstetrics and Gynecology opportunities at www.TXRecruiters.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for TEXAS - Scenic East Texas community offers Immediate and Busy Practice for OBGYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly