PM&R - Physician Scientist
The Cleveland Clinic Department of PM&R’s growth brings opportunities for both early and mid-career candidates in a variety of roles, including medical directorships and leadership for education and quality improvement initiatives.
This Physician Scientist position represents an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing faculty in supporting the clinical research mission of the department, while participating in outpatient and/or inpatient clinical activities, within a well-defined career track, with the possibility of developing a leadership role.
- Collaboratively with nationally prominent physicians and scientists in rehabilitation, neurology, psychiatry and neurosurgery.
- With outstanding clinical and academic support resources and established collaborations with internal and external research labs.
- In an institution committed to supporting academic growth
- With the benefit of a large patient base and outcomes data collection infrastructure conducive to clinical research.
Right Now is a Time of Unprecedented Change for Cleveland Clinic PM&R:
Our joint venture partnership with Select Medical, have been recognized as the Best Physical Rehabilitation Centers in Ohio 2020-2021 by Newsweek Magazine – chosen based on a rigorous methodology that includes data from a survey of thousands of medical experts and KPIs based on the U.S. Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services. Our affiliation with Select Medical brings us a formal relationship with outstanding academic PM&R faculties across the nation – Sharing the best of rehabilitation science and training in the United States.
A Dynamic Academic Department:
In addition to its established residency and fellowship programs, our PM&R department has developed its own clinical research infrastructure with ongoing support from the Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute, representing an ideal environment for a Physician Scientist to rapidly grow research activities and competitive external funding.
All of our physicians hold faculty appointments and participate in inter-professional teaching through Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine and many degree-granting institutions.
We offer a competitive salary enhanced with a generous fringe benefits package.
This dynamic position commands a competitive salary enhanced by an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision coverage
- Comprehensive disability and life insurance benefits
- Medical malpractice & tail coverage provided
- Generous time away coverage for vacation, sick time, holidays and CME meeting time
- Highly competitive retirement plans with employer contribution
Interested candidates, please include your current CV and cover letter with your application.
Apply for PM&R - Physician Scientist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly